In 2007, I began to study and treat snoring and sleep apnea and completed a serious study at UCLA in the field of Dental Sleep Medicine. This helped me improve the way I provide care for patients who are suffering from either of these nighttime complications.
Along with treating and relieving pain for my patients in San Rafael, I am also an Assistant Clinical Professor at the UCSF Center for Orofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine. I’m happy to treat my patients using my qualified depth of knowledge, as well as my personal experience with a temporomandibular disorder. I am able to personally relate with my patients, allowing me to build a trustful yet professional relationship with them.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orofacial Pain
- Fellow, American Academy of Orofacial Pain
- Member, American Pain Society
- Member, American Headache Society
- Member, Headache Cooperative of the Pacific
- Member, American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Member, California Dental Association
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Redwood Empire Dental Society
- Past President, Marin County Dental Society